Effective Ways to Store Your Backpack Leaf Blower
Autumn usually brings forth a lot of leaf on our yards and roads. It is almost every day that we need to get rid of the leaves. We initially think that a broom will do the job. But with time the necessity increases and it gets tough to clean those by hands. This is the time when leaf blowers come into the picture. Backpack leaf blowers are one of the most extensively used things for this purpose. But often it is hard to get backpack blower storage ideas.
Therefore, we have purposefully brought some tips and tricks that would help you in storing your beloved leaf blower. These backpack blower storage ideas may not be new, but they certainly will be important. So, let us start with the ideas.
Ways to Store Your Backpack Leaf Blower
The garage is one of the most used places where people like to store their machines and tools. So, it is easy to think about how to hang leaf blower in the garage. Hanging is always one of the best choices as it saves floor space.
- 1A brilliant thing to do is get some heavy duty hooks from the hardware store. They are often easy to install and makes hanging the leaf blower very easy. The gladiator hook set is one of the best available.
- 2You can also choose to install overhead storage racks in your garage. These racks wouldn’t just come handy for the leaf blower but also create a huge storage space. It can be handy for the whole family.
- 3Another good way is to install a cradle hook in your garage. They are very strong and wouldn’t budge. This will allow the leaf blower to be perfectly safe in the garage. You can place it at a certain height to keep away from children.
- 4A string trimmer hanger will also work fine if you want to keep your backpack leaf blower safe. They are inexpensive and can be installed in the garage in minutes. They are often the thing that shops use to display their leaf blowers.
- 5You can also make a DIY garage shelf or even fix a carpenter to do it. The shelves are often made by keeping your space in mind. So, it wouldn’t encroach extra space. There are several designs that one can go for.
- 6If you do not have much space, you can try buying a Gladiator tool rack. The heavy-duty racks are quite spacious, and they help in storage of any machine. So, your backpack leaf blower will certainly be safe and sound in the racks.
- 7You can also make a little corner cubby space to store your leaf blower. The corner will be dedicated to the tool to keep it at a certain distance.
We hope that our backpack blower storage ideas work out well for you. You can try one or the other for adequate storage. Most of these are inexpensive and easy to utilize. So, do not think much and install the easiest option according to your preference. If you want to upgrade your old model, feel free to check out this article for the best backpack blower in the market today.